The Leader in Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) Test introduces the new PDA-604A PoE Powered Device Analyzer a single-box comprehensive solution for testing IEEE 802.3bt and 802.3at PoE Powered Devices.
Andover, MA (PRWEB) May 15th, 2019 — Sifos Technologies, Inc. (www.sifos.com) offers one-button, fully automated test sequences and limit checking for critical Powered Device PoE characteristics. With measurements performed at the Powered Device network interface, many parameters critical to 802.3at and 802.3bt interoperation can be accurately assessed relative to specification requirements, thus fully avoiding the need for and the severe limitations associated with 802.3at/802.3bt PSE’s.
The PDA-604A Powered Device Analyzer offers the following comprehensive PoE PD Analysis and Verification key features:
- 4-Pair and 2-Pair Powering and Analysis of All 802.3bt / 802.3at PD’s
- Fully Configurable Classification and 802.3bt / 802.3at Power Grants
- Continuous PD Powering to >82 Watts at All PD Input Voltages
- Comprehensive Analysis of 802.3bt / 802.3at PD Performance Parameters
- Automated IEEE 802.3at* Powered Device Conformance Testing
- Flexible 802.3bt / 802.3at LLDP Emulation and LLDP Protocol Analysis
- Powerful Metering: Voltage, Current, & Power Sampling at the PD Interface
- Intuitive Graphical User Interface for Rapid Analysis and Testing
- Powerful Script Automation and Binary API Library for Microsoft Windows
- Informative Pop-Up Spreadsheet Reports and Statistics
- Plug’n Play USB Interface to Windows PC’s
- LAN Port for External PD Configuration and Control During Testing
“The PDA-604A Powered Device Analyzer is a powerful, unique, feature scalable instrument that allows evaluation & design, quality assurance, manufacturing test, test labs, telecommunication service providers, system integrators, IT departments, and field service environments to quickly test, identify interoperability issues and troubleshoot any IEEE 802.3bt & 802.3at PoE Powered Device.” said David Lucia, Sifos Technologies President.
The PDA-604A is a scalable instrument for testing IEEE 802.3bt & 802.3at PoE PD’s. This allows users to choose the best configuration at the lowest possible cost to suit their PD testing requirements. The base configuration of the PDA-604A allows for emulation of 802.3at Type-1 and Type-2 PSE’s and measurements including discrete meters and sampled waveform captures of PD interface parameters. This entry level configuration is ideal for rapid inspection and automated production testing of 802.3at Type-1 and Type-2 PD’s. License options include 802.3bt Type-3 & 4 (Class 5-8) Powering PD testing, automated PD Conformance Testing for 802.3at, Load Monitor and LLDP Protocol Analysis for 802.3bt & 802.3at. Future PDA-604A license options will include PD Conformance Testing for 802.3bt.
About: Sifos Technologies is the market leader in PoE (PSE and PDs) and provides Ethernet PHY (physical layer) automated test & measurement solutions for network equipment and electronic contract semiconductor, silicon providers, test labs, telecommunication service providers, system integrators, field service and IT departments.
CONTACT: Patricia Sherburne, Sifos Business Manager, +1-978-975-2100 ext 117