PDA-602A Remote Interface Capabilities
PowerShell PDA Software
The PDA-602A provides a robust, Tcl/Tk-based script development environment consisting of intuitive commands for configuring PDA-602A resources, performing measurements, running PD Conformance Tests, Load Monitor streams, and LLDP protocol traces.
PowerShell PDA supports interpreted, immediate execute commands and queries from a command shell with the ability to build automated test scripts using both PDA commands and the wealth of programming commands available with Tcl/Tk.
Scripting and debugging dedicated, customized test scripts for volume QA or manufacturing is a very natural application for PowerShell PDA.
- Intuitive, High Level, Interpreted Commands
- Easy and Powerful Scripting and Debugging
- Two Command Shell Options: Tcl and Wish (with Tk support)
- Access to PD Conformance Test Suite and Load Monitor
- Ideal for Manufacturing Test Development
PDA-600 Application Programming Interface
PDA-600 software, including PowerShell PDA and PDA Interactive, are built on top of a binary API library that can be accessed from any programming language able to link Windows DLL’s and call Win32 functions. In many cases, there is a one-to-one relationship between PowerShell PDA commands such as those in Table 3 and underlying API calls accessible to other programming languages such as Microsoft Visual Basic, National Instruments LabView, or Python scripting language.
- Add PDA-600 Programming to Your Language of Choice
- Access to Configurations, Meters, Load Monitor, and PD Conformance Test Suite
- Program in C, C++, Visual Basic, LabView, Python, etc
- Dedicated Binary API Reference Manual